The Floating University may be the beginning of yet another way to reach out to bigger number of students. Famous profs from Harvard, Yale and other Ivy League universities give visually appealing lectures that can be seen on your laptops or tablets anywhere, anytime…
- Ørestad Gymnasium: School without Classrooms (Part 2)_A case for ‘Educational Urbanism’
- Ørestad Gymnasium: School without Classrooms (Part 1)
- “Learning a Living” – Valerie Hannon and Reza present WISE Book 2012
- “Learning Neighbourhoods” in Brazil (WISE session on Education and Community)
- ‘Learning Landscapes’ in Australian schools
- DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE FINNISH SCHOOL SYSTEM
- The Floating University: Ivy League lectures for little money
- Stanford Professor quits job after online lecture to 160 000 students
- Peer to Peer University: P2PU
- Prof Sugata Mitra’s Experiments: “Hole-in-the-Wall” to SOLE Self Organized Learning Environment.
- The Khan Academy – A whole new way of teaching and learning
- Dan Pink’s new message – What motivates us at work place?
- Sir Ken Robinson – Good workers or creative thinkers? (Visuals + Videos)
- John Biggs: “Constructive Alignment” (Theory + Video)
- Doha – WISE:World Innovation Summit for Education. December 7-10; 2010