Here is an interesting website (Connected Learning Alliance) explaining ‘connected learning’.
- Connected Learning
- Future Of Learning
- Learning Flows
- Back to blogging!!! 3rd April 2017
- Ørestad Gymnasium: School without Classrooms (Part 2)_A case for ‘Educational Urbanism’
- Ørestad Gymnasium: School without Classrooms (Part 1)
- “Learning a Living” – Valerie Hannon and Reza present WISE Book 2012
- “Learning Neighbourhoods” in Brazil (WISE session on Education and Community)
- ‘Learning Landscapes’ in Australian schools
- DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THE FINNISH SCHOOL SYSTEM
- The Floating University: Ivy League lectures for little money
- Stanford Professor quits job after online lecture to 160 000 students
- Peer to Peer University: P2PU
- Prof Sugata Mitra’s Experiments: “Hole-in-the-Wall” to SOLE Self Organized Learning Environment.
- The Khan Academy – A whole new way of teaching and learning